Corporate and product brands provide powerful marketing impact and are protected by trademarks. It’s how most people identify products and services. We know our favorite companies and products by their trademarks and brand names. We develop expectations for their products and services. As a result these marks can be highly valuable to the business.
This course discusses the range of trademark types, how to avoid confusing trademarks, and importance of legal protection. Learners will see how to best create a trademark and how to use it in public.
Learn how trademark protection strengthens product and services being offered by a business.
After completing this course , learners will be able to:
- Define trademark
- Explain why trademarks are important to a business.
- List “how to” and “how not to” handle trademarks
- Identify examples of trademarks and service marks
- Discuss the importance of legally protecting trademarks
- Explain proper practices for using trademarks