Online Intellectual Property Training
Intellectual Property Essentials
These modules are designed to give you a basic working understanding of the nature of intellectual property assets, how to protect these assets, why these assets are important to business, and what is expected of all company personnel.
- Business Importance of Intellectual Property
- Patent Fundamentals
- Trade Secret Fundamentals
- Trademark Fundamentals
- Copyright Fundamentals
Intellectual Property Advanced
These modules are designed for expanding your understanding of IP assets, standard operating procedures, and best practice policies.
- IP and Commercial Relationships: When do you need an agreement?
- New Products and Freedom to Operate Procedures
- Exploring Intellectual Property Assets for Research Development and Engineering
- Inventor Lab Research Notebook Procedures
- Patenting Process – From Invention Disclosure to Patent Issuance
Intellectual Property Experts
These modules are for those establishing intellectual property expert capabilities. For managers participating or leading efforts to monetize, leverage and transact with intellectual property.
- Intellectual Property in Joint Ventures
- New Use Patents
- Intellectual Property Valuation Methods
- Intellectual Property Assets through the Strategic Alliance Life Cycle
These modules are designed for quick learning, ranging from 3 to 5 minutes in length.
- Completing an Invention Disclosure Form
- Understanding the Importance of IP in the Business Value Chain
- IP Commercialization Strategies
- IP Valuation and Financing
- Joint Venture and Alliance Primer
- Publication after Filing Patent Application
- Handling Unsolicited Ideas
- Invention and Inventorship
- Requirements for Patentability
- How to Evaluate your Invention for IP Protection
- Non-Disclosure/Secrecy Agreements
- Why Obtain a Patent?
- How to Prepare for Patent Pursuit