Online Intellectual Property Courses
These modules are designed to give you a basic working understanding of the nature of intellectual property assets, how to protect these assets, why these assets are important to business, and what is expected of all company personnel.
- Business Importance of Intellectual Property
- Patent Fundamentals
- Trade Secret Fundamentals
- Trademark Fundamentals
- Copyright Fundamentals
These modules are designed for expanding your understanding of IP assets, standard operating procedures, and best practice policies.
- IP and Commercial Relationships: When do you need an agreement?
- New Products and Freedom to Operate Procedures
- Exploring Intellectual Property Assets for Research Development & Engineering
- Inventor Lab Research Notebook Procedures
- Patenting Process – Invention Review, Approval and Patent Grant
These modules are for those establishing intellectual property expert capabilities. For managers participating or leading efforts to monetize, leverage and transact with intellectual property.
- Intellectual Property in Joint Ventures
- New Use Patents
- Intellectual Property Valuation Methods
- Intellectual Property Assets through the Strategic Alliance Life Cycle
These modules are designed for quick learning, ranging from 3 to 5 minutes in length.
- Completing an Invention Disclosure
- Understanding Overlapping IPRs
- Understanding the Importance of IP in the Business Value Chain
- IP Commercialization Strategies
- IP Valuation and Financing
- Joint Venture and Alliance Primer
- Publication after Filing Patent Application
- Handling Unsolicited Ideas
- Invention and Inventorship
- Requirements for Patentability
- How to Evaluate your Invention for IP Protection
- Non-Disclosure/Secrecy Agreements
- Why Obtain a Patent?
- How to Prepare for Patent Pursuit